- Killer Wi-Fi products combine industry-leading Wi-Fi connectivity with powerful gaming network technology to minimize lag, latency, and packet loss
- Intelligent, optimized solutions enable immersive online experiences with minimal user effort
- Up to 75% less latency while gaming when multitasking, Nearly 3x faster than 2x2 80 MHz wireless-AC devices
- Put your old WiFi 6 card in the (ULTRA) fast lane! Includes 1x AX1650x wireless adapter for install in laptop/notebook systems. Antennas not included
- Compatible with most systems running Linux or Windows 10/11 (64-bit), PC must have available M.2 PCIe slot with Key A or Key E
Killer Wi-Fi products intelligently optimize online gaming, entertainment, and communication experiences by ensuring you’re connected to the best access point and providing recommendations to keep your network running smoothly. The Killer Prioritization Engine detects and prioritizes the most-important packets for a faster, smoother gaming experience. Users can set network access priorities, adjust bandwidth limits, and optimize performance—all through the intuitive interface of the Killer Intelligence Center.
* TX/RX Streams: 2x2
* Bands: 2.4Ghz, 5Ghz (160Mhz)
* Max Speed: 2.4Gbps
* Wi-Fi CERTIFIED: WiFi 6 (802.11ax)
* Compliance: FIPS, FISMA
* Bluetooth Version : 5.2
* Integrated Bluetooth: Yes
* MU-MIMO: Yes
Compatible with most laptop / notebook systems running Linux or Windows 10/11 (64-bit).
- Antennas not included
- No support for M.2 CNVio / CNVio2 slots. See model "AX1650i / AX1675i" if you system requires CNVio2 support (Note: CNVio is NOT the same as CNVio2)
- PC must have available M.2 PCIe slot with Key A or Key E
- Ideal upgrade / replacement for models: AX200, AC-9260, AC-8260, AC-8265, AX1675x
- Order includes 1x AX1650x module for install in laptop PCs
- Drivers are available on the public domain under "AX200 Drivers". Some systems will download an install automatically
- For install in a desktop PC, a conversion kit (sold separately) is likely required
For fastest and most responsive connections, PCs should connect to a Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) router. Compatible with Bluetooth 5.2 and backwards compatible with earlier edition devices.